The BUILT. 14 week intermediate program is perfect for those who have some training under their belt and are looking to break through some strength plateaus. It implements three distinct blocks that promote the development of volume tolerance, hypertrophy, and top-end strength.
This is not a cookie cutter program:
This program offers heaps of customization. It allows you to choose the exercises that best suit you, and is autoregulated with RPE, meaning that the load used every session is determined by your level of preparedness on that day.
What sets this program apart?
This training program has you in the gym four days per week, implementing a mix of full body, upper body, and lower body sessions. It is heavily science based, hitting well-established weekly volume targets to maximize growth and strength. Importantly, it strategically implements deloads to ensure progress doesn’t stall while limiting the risk of injury and burnout.
This program includes:
- A 60-page eBook that outlines the how to use the program
- The scientific evidence behind the program
- The program in the form of a google sheet so you can log your weights as you train
- Customization allowing you to can run the program multiple times in different ways
This program is for you if:
- You have a spent a good amount of time in the gym and know how to push yourself
- You can squat, deadlift, and bench press with sound technique
- You are interested in using RPE in your training
- You want to get unapologetically strong
This program is NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to use RPE in your training
- You are not confident with the barbell lifts
- You can only train 2-3 times per week (this is a four day per week program)