The BUILT. 9 week program is perfect for those on the novice-to-intermediate side of the training spectrum. Those who have some training under their belt and are looking to get more serious.
This is not a cookie cutter program:
This program offers heaps of customization. It allows you to choose the exercises that best suit you, and all the accessory exercises are autoregulated with RPE, meaning that the load used every session is determined by your level of preparedness on that day.
What sets this program apart?
This program gives you access to two distinct options:
- A 3-day per week option
- A 4-day per week option
Both training programs implement a mix of full body, upper body, and lower body sessions. It is heavily science based, hitting well-established weekly volume targets to maximize growth and strength. Importantly, it strategically implements periods of less intense training to ensure progress doesn’t stall while limiting the risk of injury and burnout.
This program includes:
- A 70-page eBook that outlines the how to use the program
- The scientific evidence behind the program
- The program in the form of a google sheet so you can log your weights as you train
- Customization allowing you to can run the program multiple times in different ways
This program is for you if:
- You are looking to get more serious about your training, but don’t have a heap of experience performing thorough training programs
- You want to improve squat, bench, and deadlift technique
- You are interested in using RPE in your training
- You want to get unapologetically strong
This program is NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to use RPE in your training
- You do not want to improve training tolerance and get stronger
- You do not want to focus on the development of the squat, bench, and deadlift
- You can only train twice per week (this is a three or four day per week program)